04 February 2014 by E-Vetiwork
The standards S2 of the safety shoes are provided to protect the foot in several situation :
- Protection againstcrushing with a protective shell (200J).
- Protection, moisture, and liquids.
- Protection eletrostatique (anti-Static) and against the fire (Anti-Abrasive).
- Outsole anti-slip and resilient to oils and hydrocarbons
- Strengthening of the protection of the heel
- Intended for the workers of outdoor
All the safety features S3, apart from the sole anti perforation (standard S3) are insured. They will be suitable for plumbers, carriers but also to all professionals working outdoors or in a damp environment without the risk of perforation of the foot.
Work shoe sport basketball S1P HRO-look two-tone eye-catching. Rubber...
Blouse white cotton long sleeves button closure pressures ideal rentree...
on-safety shoe visitor foot protection standard EN ISO 20344 5.4 of the...
Shoe trainer S1P footbed with heat-resistant, color contrasting...