You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
on-safety shoe visitor foot protection standard EN ISO 20344 5.4 of the brand GASTON MILLE, Mixed-use
Warning: Last items in stock!
|15||8%||Up to 58,80 €|
|50||15%||Up to 367,50 €|
Overboots security visitor Millenium GASTON MILLE TPU mixed
HULL SAFETY shoes visitors
Surchaussure security visitor TPU Gaston Mille
Made-in-france - French Patent
Free shipping from 35 pairs
Precision Sizes :
S : 35 to 39
M : 40 to 44
L : 44 to 47
SHELL SECURITY VISITOR TO LYON
► EFFECTIVE against impacts and crushing, thanks to its steel toe cap. Protects the shoe from splashes, cut risks, dusts and abrasion.
► PRACTICAL thanks to its flange detachable that adapts to different heel heights. Flexible material for a better fit to any shoe city. Use in the climbs of stairs and ladders or stepladders thanks to its half-sole with anti-glide.
► ECONOMIC because reusable by different visitors. Its flange interchangeable to increase the duration of life of the accessory.
► HYGIENIC : the material is water-washable, and rot-proof. No contact between the foot and the MILLENIUM PIED PROTECT.
► SIMPLE : donned over the shoe. Cue right foot/left foot. 3 sizes unique that cover shoe sizes from 35 to 48.
- TPU (thermoplastic with polyurethane)
- Half pad-non-slip
- Flange removable and interchangeable
- Tongue protection for the
- Steel toe cap 200j
Compliance - test
- Impact resistance (standard EN ISO 20344 5.4)
- Crush resistance (standard EN ISO 20344 5.5)
- Tensile properties (standard ISO 4643 -1992)
- Bending resistance (ISO 4643:1992 annexe B)
- Resistance to oil (EN ISO 20344 8.6)
- Thickness polymer : outsole (EN ISO 20344 6.1)
If you wear large shoes we recommend the larger size.
ONLY OVERBOOTS STANDARDIZED
No customer reviews for the moment.